Patagonia Middle Fork WaderSale!
- Free US Shipping on Orders Over $100
- Free International Shipping on Orders Over $500
Patagonia Middle Fork Wader
The much anticipated Patagonia Middle Fork Wader has arrived! We’ve been field testing this wader for approximately 1 year and have found it to be a complete game changer for backcountry fishing. The Middle Fork Wader weighs only 1.6 pounds and fits into a tiny stuff sack. It is completely waterproof and constructed with Patagonia’s most sophisticated materials and manufacturing techniques to optimize fit, feel, performance and durability. The Middle Fork Wader is a must for anyone who combines hiking with fly fishing (as we do every week in the Black Canyon), and for those who need to conserve space for destination travel.
- The highest-performing, lightest, most-packable waders on the market, featuring our seamless booty technology. This is the ultimate back country or travel wader
- Single-seam construction for durability and gusseted crotch for freedom of movement and comfort
- Minimalist, adjustable suspenders and wading belt
- Heavy-duty scuff guards at ankle
- Interior TPU-welded waterproof pocket
- Roll up into their own compact 8″ x 13″ stuffsack and weigh in at just 26 ounces
- 740 g (1 lb 10.1 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell.
Upper: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 100% recycled nylon.
Lower: 4-layer, 4.5-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled).
Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Booties: hypoallergenic synthetic rubber