YOUR PRIVACY IS OUR PRIMARY CONCERN
Effective Date: June 1, 2018
On our site we collect the following:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Credit card information
Information is collected from you when you:
- Register on our site
- Place an order
- Subscribe to a newsletter
- Fill out a form
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails
How do we protect visitor information?
- We use an SSL certificate
- We implement security measures when a user:
- places an order.
- enters, submits, or accesses their information.
- We use a payment gateway provider.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
- If you choose to disable your cookies, it won’t affect the users experience
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email
- Within 7 business days
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address:
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- To market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to your clients after the original transaction has occurred
- To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- We will give an ‘opt-out’ or ‘unsubscribe’ option
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you may:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
121 W. Colorado Ave
Telluride, CO 81435