Out of stock - available for backorder
- Free US Shipping on Orders Over $200
- Free International Shipping on Orders Over $500
Shipping note: due to its size, this item comes with a shipping surcharge on international orders. Telluride Angler will determine the shipping cost based upon destination and shipping method, then contact the customer to verify the surcharge. Thanks for your understanding.
After the alarm goes off in absolute darkness….. grab a mug of coffee, then your gear bag by the door and step into the wild. It’s comforting to know you’ll have everything you need as the Flattops Wader Duffel has a purposeful and ventilated lower storage compartment for wet waders and boots, while the upper storage compartment is perfect for vests, packs, clothing, and the not-to-forget snacks. This is the perfect companion to the Dakota Rod and Reel Case, so you can focus on getting out the door rather than wondering where you put that other boot.
• Large capacity main compartment with U-shaped zipper opening
• Seperate ventilated bottom compartment for wet wader and boot storage
• Signature molded bottom
• Two interior zippered pockets on the underside of the lid
• Rope haul handles on each side of the bag
• Removable padded shoulder strap
• Rod tube attachment on back side of bag (gear straps not included)
420D Nylon Cyclepond Fishpond Fabric with ballistic fabric accents on high abrasion areas, and a recycled liner fabric
45L (2,746 cu. in.)
24” x 14” x 13