Patagonia Black Hole Wheeled Duffel Bag, 100L
- Free US Shipping on Orders Over $100
- Free International Shipping on Orders Over $500
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather- and abrasion-resistant; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The large U-shaped zipper opens the top of the Black Hole® Wheeled Duffel like a book to provide quick-and-easy access to the main compartment; a zippered side pocket and mesh stash pockets inside the lid keep the day’s small essentials close at hand
- The tough, reinforced haul handles withstand the wear and tear of over-zealous baggage handlers
- Built with a stout wheelset for smooth, comfortable travel
- Internal compression straps stabilize and cinch down your gear
- 4,220 g (9 lbs 4.86 oz)
Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
COLOR: Black with Fitz Roy Trout Logo