Patagonia Foot Tractor Wading Boot (by Danner)
$349.00 – $399.00
- Free US Shipping on Orders Over $200
- Free International Shipping on Orders Over $500
- Waterproof full-grain leather treated with a PFC-free saline solution tanning process for improved resistance to breakdown, even in salt water; the leather can be reconditioned as necessary
- Tough 1,000-denier nylon paneling provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Upper is stitched to 5mm rubber midsole for stability underfoot; a second, lower midsole is made from water-resistant polyether polyurethane that adds additional comfort and support
- Adjustable lacing system has traditional eyelets across the forefoot and speed lacing through the ankle; the speed lacing provides easy tightening, supports the ankle and helps lock the heel in place
- Perforated drains on both sides of boot upper clear water quickly; for faster dry times, upper design is free from unnecessary foams and backer
- Stitch-down construction creates a wider platform for more stability, helps protect the boot sidewall and allows the boots to be resoled by Danner
- Vibram® Idrogrip sole compound specially developed for maximum grip on wet surfaces; the sole offers great all-around traction for long approaches and mixed streambed footing such as rock, gravel and mud
- Rubber Sole: 1950 g (68.8 oz), Felt Sole: 1724 g (60.8 oz)
- Upper: full-grain leather with 1,000-denier 100% nylon paneling.
- Lining: 67% polyester/33% nylon.
- Top midsole: 8IR rubber.
- Lower midsole: polyether polyurethane.
- Outsole: Vibram Idrogrip rubber or 3/8″ 100% polyester felt